2012’s Most Active Celebrity Animal Advocates & Activists

Congratulations to the Barbi Twins for making the international media’s top 10 list of “most interesting people.”  For 2012 they ranked number 5 for helping to find the kitten killer-turned cannibal killer Luka Magnotta. Here is the list.

Here is the 2012 list of celebrities most active in animal activism and advocacy:

The Barbi Twins

1) Barbi Twins
2) Russel Simmons

3) Willie Nelson & Family

4) Joanna Krupa

5) Eric Roberts

7) Susan Olsen

8) Elayne Boosler

9) Allison Eastwood

10) Ken Wahl

Comments

1. MAWP MyAngelWithPaw
    Deland Fl
    January 17, 8:14 am

That is are facebook. We are Service Dogs. All Volunteer and none profit we need lots of help with everything donations of all kinds volunteers to help with the dogs. We have Graduation on the 25 of this month and the deltona Library 1 to 4 pm where were handing over some dogs to the new owner come see meet us hang out get to know about us.We also have a news letter. If you would like to be on it and see what is going on email me and I will add you to it. Thanks a Bunch and I hope to hear from you.

Carla

2. Cookie Copeland
    New York
    September 30, 2013, 6:53 pm

What I like about the list is they mixed non celebrities in with the celebrities. I was happy to see celebrity Pet Photographer Richie Schwartz included because he has photographed my rescued dogs several times over the years, and always gave me something free just because I had rescued dogs. I admire people who do that just to encourage others to help the animals.

3. C. Sund
    Oregon
    January 20, 2013, 10:11 pm

Congratulations, Barbi twins! Check out Blue Ocean Foundation on facebook. Liberty Miller is taking marine life activism to a whole new height. Also check out her upcoming event ‘Blue Ocean Music Festival’ on facebook. An amazing young woman!

4. MaryAlice Pollard (@CornwallsVoice)
    Cornwall UK
    January 4, 2013, 12:57 pm

Big hearts, with powerful voices, with messages and life examples that inspire others ! Thank goodness for each and every one listed here, and the many others who are not, because the list is very long !

5. Richie Schwartz
    January 2, 2013, 4:11 pm

Congratulations and thanks to all the celebrities and non celebrities who speak for those that cannot speak for themselves! Props to Elayne Boosler and her Tails of Joy non profit for helping animals and their people.

6. Sally Kocyla
    Connecticut
    January 2, 2013, 7:16 am

Congratulations to the Barbi Twins. I thank you and the other celebrities who are most active in animal activism and advocacy. I have loved and tried to help animals all my life. I am not a celebrity but am an animal activist and advocate. I fight for every animal cause.