Bulimic Barbi’s Gag-gate vs Lady GaGa’s Furgate

By the Barbi Twins:

Lady Gaga, who claims she is an activist on behalf of those who feel “different,” and a gay rights activist, as well as someone who promotes a “STOP THE BULLYING” campaign, has become a total hypocrite by bullying and not respecting the rights of animal activists who have “different” views than her own. Again, in this case, animal activists are defending the true victims—those who have no voice or “choice” in the matter.  Animals have been skinned alive FUR things like Gaga’s commercial image. It appears Lady Gaga is more of an activist on behalf of those who are able to buy her records, than for those who have no voice to defend themselves. Gaga is basically in our opinion, a fame “monster” who “bullies” those who have “different” views than hers. Ironic.

She says it is her choice to wear what she wants. Really? It no longer becomes a choice when it involves a living being that feels pain, it then becomes their choice! I think animals would prefer not to be skinned alive & anally electrocuted and I would bet they would want to keep their own coats on themselves!Lady Gaga…  You said the flour bomb should have been saved for hungry children, what about your meat dress? Though we are vegans, wouldn’t it have been better to feed the hungry children with a herd of meat instead of wearing it as a dress.Our comment: <GAG!>
Now choose who you think is more attractive, the Barbi Twins in their own skin or Lady GaGa who robbed an animal’s skin with no permission.
(This article does not necessarily reflect the opinions or views of Jordan Schaul or National Geographic.)

Comments

1. David
    Tr
    May 12, 2013, 2:59 am

Calm down, it’s a fake wolf.

2. Robin Cornell
    Wisconsin
    May 11, 2013, 4:14 pm

I live in Wisconsin, and it’s cold here too but I have never felt the need to wear the pelts of tortured animals. We have heated homes, work places and cars. The person in Chicago who says she’s wear fur because it’s cold is full of shit. There are kinds of ways to keep warm that don’t involve wearing fur.

3. mariana
    buenos aires, argentina
    May 11, 2013, 4:10 pm

I used to like Lady Gaga a lot , but not now that I see what she does… she is not wearing fur because she is cold like somebody else has commented above… she just wears it as a status symbol. Fur has been a status symbol for decades. There are choices now, do not be confused by famous people like this women… I didn´t know the barbi twins before, but I ve been reading a lot about them and I´m so happy to see their work. we need visibility in order to help the ones that can not talk.

4. Dana
    January 5, 2013, 9:13 pm

How is it that Gaga is portrayed as a disgusting “fur whore” when people have been wearing furs for ages. And suddenly her efforts to promote equality for all are considered stupid and redundant just cause she wears fur. Not to mention how she personally issued a statement saying that she apologized for anyone she offended with her fur but just as it is their their to critique her it’s her decision to wear it.
    Not to mention that picture is for a movie promo.

5. Dontkillanimals
    Eugene, OR
    August 25, 2012, 2:28 am

There are plenty of natural and synthetic fabrics that keep you warm. There is NO EXCUSE for wearing fur.

6. Susan Duke
    Georgia
    August 24, 2012, 9:14 pm

SHAME on Gaga, SHAME on the fur whore above (cold-ass in Chicago), and SHAME on all the other fur whores in this world! Oh please~ stop trying to rationalize your irrational behaviors! Must be a real pity to live a meaningless, immoral, and unethical life.

7. Susan Duke
    Georgia
    August 24, 2012, 8:15 pm

SHAME on Gaga, SHAME on the cold-ass fur whore in Chicago, and SHAME on every other fur whore in the world. How about honoring ‘life’ and stop rationalizing your irrational behaviors, huh? SHAME on ANYONE who turns their back on animals! With friends like you, who needs enemies? What a meaningless life you must live and with no morals or ethics…pity!

8. Deirdre
    August 22, 2012, 1:15 pm

Lady Gaga is disgusting and evil. The Barbi Twins are making a say for the animals. Go Barbi twins! Shame on Gaga for dishonoring the sacred wolf. May she suffer revenge three fold by the Great Spirit.

9. VOKLST
    cold-ass Chicago in January
    August 21, 2012, 10:42 am

We have cold winters in Chicago., I do wear
    Real fur coats not with the animals feet tails or heads
    Attached- i couldnt look them in the eyes but i say prayers
    I am thankful to have the fur coat when its
    -30 degrees or worse here in Chicago.
    Of course I’m Not wearing lingerie under my fur coat.
    I usually have 3 shirts, long underware and other layers.
    Shame on Ga-Ga. She does not honor the wolf. Only herself.
    She feels different. Thats cool. I dont. I choose
    Not to watch her,listen to her (it), and Nor to purchase
    Recordings by Ga-Ga. I love free will. I honor the wolf.

10. Patricia Betty
    uk
    August 20, 2012, 4:36 pm

People like her shouldnt be given a choice. Animals suffer horrendous cruelty for the fashion trade. Beaten stabbed gassed hung electrocuted and often still alive when they are skinned, all so some stupid bitch can pose in a fur coat Leave the animals alone you stinking furhag

11. diana
    ny
    August 20, 2012, 10:33 am

Gaga has the right name, she is a BIG piece of GAGA. What a disgusting hippocrite>